We are located about a hour north of Los Angeles, in Acton, California. Off of the 14 FWY.
I am available to answer any questions you may have.
Things We Can Learn From A Dog
1. Never pass up the opportunity to go for a joy ride.
2. Allow the experience of fresh air and wind in your face be pure ecstasy.
3. When loved one come home Alwasy run to greet them.
4 When it's in your best interest, practice obedience.
5. Let others know when they invade your territory.
6. Take naps and stretch before riseing.
7. Run, romp, and play daily.
8 Eat with gusto and enthusiam.
9. Be loyal.
10.Never pretend to be something that your not.
11.If something you want lies burried, dig until you find it.
12.When someone is haveing a bad day, be silent, sit close by and nuzzel them gently.
13.Thrive on attention and let people touch you.
14. Avoid biteing when a simple growl will do.
15.On hot days, drink lots of water and lay under a shady tree.
16. When your happy, dance around and wag your entire body.
17. No matter how often your scolded, don't buy into the guilt thing and pout... Run back and make friends.
18. Delight in the simple joy of a long walk.
19. Love Unconditionaly!